Integration of automated systems is complex. Various subsystems have to work seamlessly together to achieve the project objectives. Additionally systems need to interface with your corporate IT network and software applications.
To mitigate this PhenoKey often takes turnkey responsibility for the build and integration of all subsystems. This unburdens the impact on your organization and maximally leverages the PhenoKey in-house competencies.
PhenoKey's specific domain knowledge, combined with professional project management & integration services, have proven to be valuable ingredients for such turnkey approaches.
- Technology and vendor independence
- process and end-user focused system designs
- selection of most suitable technical solutions and vendors
- prevention of vendor lock-in
- Professional project & integration management
- efficient project execution
- seamless system integration.
- Maintenance and support management:
- safeguards long term performance
- optimizes running costs
Below some background information on the various common approaches.